Welcome to Enabled, a virtual incubator for Australians who live with a disability
The Enabled team is excited to launch the Enabled web site. We are thrilled to welcome all visitors. Anyone who is interested in becoming a member/client or a volunteer (such as volunteering to join our board or to become a mentor) please email us at [email protected]. Thinking of making a contribution to help us get up and running? FANTASTIC!!! Please visit https://www.gofundme.com/f/an-incubator-for-disabled-australians.
The Enabled web site will include the following for members:
- A searchable resource library of useful links and documents – Now live;
- A discussion board for Enabled members (“Ask the Tribe”);
- An interface to contact your mentor (“Ask your mentor”);
- A page of recorded webinars and events (“By the creek”);
- An online marketplace (“The BAZAAR“);
- The blog page, which will include copies of the iEnable newsletter.
The Enabled platform will support, mentor and resource Australians with a disability who are:
a would-be-entrepreneurs with an idea for a work-from-home small business
a potential gigsters with a skill they wish to market as a micro-business
a hobbyists who want to continue a hobby and maybe take it to the next level
Someone who wants to lobby for constructive change on an issue
a would-be-volunteer, including someone interested in serving on a board or in a research project
It is the first post in your list :)
Our aim is to distribute an edition of Tilting at Flaming Windmills every three months. If you are a member of Enabled.vip you should receive your copy. If you aren’t please complete the form below.
Listed below will be previous editions of Tilting at Flaming Windmills.