Did you have to retire from work because of your disability, but still have marketable skills? Or could you otherwise do work on a gig basis?
A disability/chronic condition doesn’t need to limit skills/knowledge or contribution, but isolation and lack of support often can.
Enabled.vip offers an innovative alternative.
The platform will:
- Provide information and resources to help you set up as a gigster.
- Offer an internal discussion board to share tips, ideas and encouragement.
- Give you access to online business training.
- List you in The BAZAAR (and Fiverr) so businesses and consumers can find you and your services.
- Use the NDIS to help you have an impact.
If you have an NDIS plan, you will be able to put your joining fee ($400), monthly membership fee ($90) and fee for 10 hours of mentoring ($490) onto your plan.