Is there a matter in science, government/the public sector or business where you feel there needs to be constructive change? Do you want to start a community movement, but you have no idea where to start?
Enabled.vip can help. The platform team includes people who have been involved in successful community and departmental campaigns and can share constructive ideas.
The platform will:
- Give you access to a library of useful resources.
- Conduct webinars with guest speakers who have conducted successful campaigns.
- Offer an internal discussion board to share tips, ideas and encouragement.
- Give you access to online campaign training.
- Help you set up a stall in The BAZAAR for your campaign.
- Use the NDIS to help you have an impact.
If you have an NDIS plan, you will be able to put your joining fee ($400), monthly membership fee ($90) and fee for 10 hours of mentoring ($490) onto your plan.