While we still lick our wounds about our failed Gaming Benefit Fund grant, we have some more positive news:
- The input of funds we mentioned, was a contribution of $25,000 from the generous folk at Fiverr.com. This is enabling us to finish the backend programming and produce a short animation inspired by our logo.
- Talking of the animation, Gary signed off on the storyboard, the style, colour palate and timings of the slides this week;
- @Miriam Redding a Logan City business woman who lives with a disability and @Joe-Anne Kek-Pamenter joined our Board; and
- It looks like we will be eligible for a Logan City grant of up to $10,000, which would pay for some engagement with Griffith University and cover some back-end expenses.
- We’re making progress toward appointing another Griffith University academic to the Board
This meas we are on track to commence our pilot test in January 2021.